Terms and Conditions
1. EMFI caters to ‘Born Again’ believers from any denomination. The
genuineness of the candidates’ personal faith and his/her love for the Lord
Jesus Christ will have to be independently verified by the concerned
2. EMFI only serves to make available a data base of eligible candidates looking
for suitable life partners.
3. EMFI is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. It will be
the sole responsibility of those concerned to verify for themselves the veracity
of all the details given and to ascertain the character of the person.
4. EMFI does not have any agents/brokers, nor charges any fee whatsoever for
5. If you DO NOT receive any response/interest from the other side, kindly do
not pursue the matter.
6. A profile once uploaded is likely to remain on the site until EMFI is informed
by email that the candidate’s marriage has been fixed and therefore the profile
may be removed from the site.
7. Those desirous of posting or removing their profile from the EMFI’s database
must send their details to docmarriage@emfi/in or unsubscribe using the
8. ALL details sought for in the format should be provided. The two Reference
Persons must be of:
1. An EMFI Member or a Field Partner of EMFI
2. A Pastor/Elder of a Church
9. EMFI reserves the right to upload or remove a profile without giving any
reason for the same.